Search This Blog

Welcome to Lady Churchill

Hi, welcome to Lady Churchill's blog. I love to follow blogs and get ideas, recipes, and inspiration. I love to decorate cakes and enjoy weddings, parties and events. I am a huge fan of beautifully decorated cakes and cake art. I also like decorating cookies and fancy treats. I hope you enjoy following me while i continue on my journey to decorate cakes, cookies, and anything sweet!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bar Mitzvah





I did my first Bar Mitzvah cake on saturday. It was at The Cape Codder Resort and Spa in Hyannis. The family asked me to make a fedora for the cake. I also used a picture of their prayer shawl to drape over the cake. The cake was chocolate with buttercream frosting. It seemed to be a big hit. The first picture was the one i had used to make the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment