Search This Blog

Welcome to Lady Churchill

Hi, welcome to Lady Churchill's blog. I love to follow blogs and get ideas, recipes, and inspiration. I love to decorate cakes and enjoy weddings, parties and events. I am a huge fan of beautifully decorated cakes and cake art. I also like decorating cookies and fancy treats. I hope you enjoy following me while i continue on my journey to decorate cakes, cookies, and anything sweet!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Decorated Cakes

Simply decorated cake. The cake was a butter type vanilla cake with coconut frosting and soaked with rum. The filling was a lemon curd on one layer and raspberry on another layer
Gift for the bride

Smores ice cream cake, yum, yum
This cake was for a post wedding party, daughter's name is Violet
Summer birthday cake for a little girl and my husband
Cake for a woman's 60th birthday party husband wanted a "childlike" sailboat scene
60th birthday party, woman likes "boat parts"
21st birthday for a woman who loves sunflowers
This is a cake i made for a woman i work with, tons of flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment