Search This Blog

Welcome to Lady Churchill

Hi, welcome to Lady Churchill's blog. I love to follow blogs and get ideas, recipes, and inspiration. I love to decorate cakes and enjoy weddings, parties and events. I am a huge fan of beautifully decorated cakes and cake art. I also like decorating cookies and fancy treats. I hope you enjoy following me while i continue on my journey to decorate cakes, cookies, and anything sweet!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gigi's baby shower May

Deb, Jay, and I

Giger!


Gigi's husband Jesse helping out with the giftThe surprised mother to be, although was she really surprised?


We had a surprise baby shower for my very dear friend Gigi. It was was a huge success. It was hosted at The Old Yarmouth Inn in Yarmouthport. She has since had her baby but since i just started blogging i am catching up. I do dabble in making decorated cookies so i made a bunch for Gigi's shower

No comments:

Post a Comment