Search This Blog

Welcome to Lady Churchill

Hi, welcome to Lady Churchill's blog. I love to follow blogs and get ideas, recipes, and inspiration. I love to decorate cakes and enjoy weddings, parties and events. I am a huge fan of beautifully decorated cakes and cake art. I also like decorating cookies and fancy treats. I hope you enjoy following me while i continue on my journey to decorate cakes, cookies, and anything sweet!

Friday, October 8, 2010

My First attempt at blogging


Hi, I am so excited to finally have my blog set up. I had a wonderful person do my artwork, Jessica, from "The Frilly Coconut" I love her work! I will be posting information regarding my wedding cakes/baking and any other things that pertain. A little information about me, i do have my own website called Ladychurchill.com. I attended culinary school in 1994/1995 at The Culinary Institute of America. I am just starting to get back into all that i have wanted to do with my interest in cakes. I have dabbled in cake decorating but moved around alot and never had a place to do my work. I built a small professional kitchen where i can finally have a place to do the things i have been wanting to for years. I will try to keep a log of my work. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you, Paige! I hope this blog helps bring you much success!

    ReplyDelete