Search This Blog

Welcome to Lady Churchill

Hi, welcome to Lady Churchill's blog. I love to follow blogs and get ideas, recipes, and inspiration. I love to decorate cakes and enjoy weddings, parties and events. I am a huge fan of beautifully decorated cakes and cake art. I also like decorating cookies and fancy treats. I hope you enjoy following me while i continue on my journey to decorate cakes, cookies, and anything sweet!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bonnie Gordon classes DC2






DC2 taught us some more advanced decorating techniques. We also focussed alot on fondant work i.e., how to color which was actually very involved. I think we spent like 4 hours using paint chips and a color wheel. We also talked about different types of fondants. Also talked about different shaped cakes using styrofoam to use as spacers and cake work. We also talked about painting with food colors and petal/luster dusts.

No comments:

Post a Comment