Search This Blog

Welcome to Lady Churchill

Hi, welcome to Lady Churchill's blog. I love to follow blogs and get ideas, recipes, and inspiration. I love to decorate cakes and enjoy weddings, parties and events. I am a huge fan of beautifully decorated cakes and cake art. I also like decorating cookies and fancy treats. I hope you enjoy following me while i continue on my journey to decorate cakes, cookies, and anything sweet!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bonnie Gordon classes private lessons



I had a great private class Haute Couture which was really neat. Lori Hutchinson of "The Caketress" is an amazing cake decorator and has her own business check out her website it is truly incredible. I learned some simple techniques which i will definately use to make some really fancy cakes. She was very helpful and very willing to share her knowledge and expertise.

My other private lesson was with Jennie she taught me some gumpaste flowers i learned the rose and peony and also the anemone. She was such a nice woman and very talented as well. I would highly recommend the Bonnie Gordon school to anyone Bonnie is a great woman and her school is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment